April 17, 2011

sewing

I've been sewing up a storm lately!  After looking everywhere for an Easter dress and being unsatisfied, I decided to just make her one.  Now I'm thinking it looks more like a summer play dress, but whatever!!  I still like it!  I just used scraps I had around from old projects= free dress!
I also have been working on Jace's quilt!  I just have to bind the edges now... so close!  In fact, I should really go do that right now and get 'er done... :)

4 comments:

Brad and Lisa said...

You're so talented! that dress is adorable

Stef said...

And that is a super cute dress. Someday, when my kids don't want or need them, I will learn how to sew clothes and quilts like you. Just don't move and you can teach me. haha.

mylyn wood said...

i love it! i've been trying to make clothes lately and even have the amy butler "little stitches for little ones" book but I can't figure out the patterns! i wish i had your talent!

Beck said...

Who are you seriously?? Who can just whip up a dress like that? I LOVE IT!!! So cute!