2/3
The hormones are here, and with a vengeance. If you know me well you know I am a pretty laid back person. I'm good at just letting things go, or not letting things bother me. Heh heh heh. One thing that does bother me is not feeling like I'm in control! I hate having my hormones take over! I want to just let things go like I normally would, but I can't... So please don't bother me this week... (and sorry if you noticed a was a bit crabby)
The hormones are here, and with a vengeance. If you know me well you know I am a pretty laid back person. I'm good at just letting things go, or not letting things bother me. Heh heh heh. One thing that does bother me is not feeling like I'm in control! I hate having my hormones take over! I want to just let things go like I normally would, but I can't... So please don't bother me this week... (and sorry if you noticed a was a bit crabby)
I am now 6 weeks. I have morning (all day) sickness but not very bad yet. I would LOVE if it was like this the whole time! I have not thrown up yet, so that is great in my book. (since I threw up for about 4 months straight with Jace) I have heartburn right now. Isn't it a little early for that?
I cry daily, usually about something dumb on tv. Last night it was while watching Idol.
Next week is my first appointment/ultrasound, and after that we will tell our parents, and a couple close friends. The only people that know right now are my best friend (who has been on this journey with me all along!), and Makenna. It is hard keeping it a secret! I am still very nervous though about the baby, so that makes it a little easier.





No comments:
Post a Comment