Ok, so I have more of these entries that I made, and I decided to just post them all. Feel free to skip over them! It is mostly for my enjoyment! I will post one once a day until I'm caught up. I'll try to put a couple normal posts in too! Bear with me here! :)
1/25/11
I'm not a big cryer... it's one way I know I'm hormonal! So far I've cried about:
1/25/11
I'm not a big cryer... it's one way I know I'm hormonal! So far I've cried about:
Jace hitting a kid at Chick-Fil-A
watching "You've Got Mail"
Reading a blog
watching Parenthood (great show)
I'm sure it's only just begun...
Names I like today:
boy: Trevan
Trent
Connor
girl: Camryn
I'm not a big fan of: chocolate (my fave!)
cucumbers
apples
I had someone else ask if I'm prego today (see TOLD you people ask me all the time!) and had to lie to her. I don't like lying. I justify it by thinking that if my mom doesn't know, then no one in my ward needs to know!
The other day Makenna found my pregnancy test... this wouldn't be a problem, but she's seen quite a few of them lately and had asked what they are, so I told her thinking it would be harmless. So she runs up to me the other day and says, "MOM!!! There's 2 lines!! That means there's a baby in your tummy!" So I had to tell her, although I was going to wait until I was ready to tell people! She promised me that she could keep a secret. We'll see how that goes...
Today was the first day I woke up feeling really yucky... still not yucky enough to throw up though. It went away once I got some food. I'm enjoying this cause I know it's not going to last!
Today was the first day I woke up feeling really yucky... still not yucky enough to throw up though. It went away once I got some food. I'm enjoying this cause I know it's not going to last!





2 comments:
I bet it was my blog that made you cry. Wink!
was it the episode where julia found out about it being practically impossible to have another kid? i cried at that one...
Post a Comment