2/8
Once again I was asked if I was pregnant... by 8 girls at once! AGHHHH! They said that both of my kids told someone I was pregnant... which is funny because I haven't even told Jace. So I had to lie to all of them! Give me a break!! :) I'm only 7 or so weeks, and I haven't had my first appointment yet, AND I haven't even told my own mother. So of course I have to lie! It's so stinkin hard though! If I was someone else listening to me lying my pants off, I probably wouldn't believe me. That's ok. I just don't want it spread around the whole ward!!
Once again I was asked if I was pregnant... by 8 girls at once! AGHHHH! They said that both of my kids told someone I was pregnant... which is funny because I haven't even told Jace. So I had to lie to all of them! Give me a break!! :) I'm only 7 or so weeks, and I haven't had my first appointment yet, AND I haven't even told my own mother. So of course I have to lie! It's so stinkin hard though! If I was someone else listening to me lying my pants off, I probably wouldn't believe me. That's ok. I just don't want it spread around the whole ward!!
Anywho... I am officially super sick! It's worst late at night and in the morning. My great friend hooked me up with some drugs! haha. She had some left over. I took one yesterday, and it definitely helped, but I was so stinking tired! Hopefully I can get some new drugs at my appointment Friday! Can't wait to see our bean!!





No comments:
Post a Comment