2/11
Today was our first appointment! I made Scott come with me! We had an ultrasound first. We got to see the little heart beat. Can I just tell you that is the best thing I've seen in years. I just felt so much peace seeing the little bean, and seeing the heartbeat. Our baby is about 1 cm. big, and my official due date is Sept. 29th.
Can I just say that I LOVE my doctor?! That is why I drive down to Pres. every month... for her. She's like a good friend... it was so fun catching up today! Fun except the most uncomfortable pap I've ever had... but great besides that! She did have a tiny concern with a little bleeding she saw on the ultrasound so I will be back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound. She said it's really nothing to be worried about, she just wants to be cautious, so I'm trying not to be worried! All in all, I still feel a huge sense of peace.
My nausea seems to be getting... better? Weird huh? I definitely am still nauseous, but I've felt decent the last couple days. This may be the calm before the storm... Oh, and I still haven't thrown up! LOVELY! Well that's about it for now!





No comments:
Post a Comment