2/16
I really really hate lying. Why must the whole world ask me if I'm pregnant? Leave me in peace! I had another 2 girls ask me today, which brings the grand total to maybe 14 women that have asked me! AHHH! The thing is, none of the girls that have asked me are my close friends, so I just know once I tell one of them the whole ward will know, and I'm not ready for that yet. I'm starting to feel like I can't take this much longer. I can't just lie forever and then the next week say, "surprise I'm pregnant!" Please, for the love, just don't ask me for the next month or so and I will be ok.
I really really hate lying. Why must the whole world ask me if I'm pregnant? Leave me in peace! I had another 2 girls ask me today, which brings the grand total to maybe 14 women that have asked me! AHHH! The thing is, none of the girls that have asked me are my close friends, so I just know once I tell one of them the whole ward will know, and I'm not ready for that yet. I'm starting to feel like I can't take this much longer. I can't just lie forever and then the next week say, "surprise I'm pregnant!" Please, for the love, just don't ask me for the next month or so and I will be ok.
On a fun note, I told my family on Monday for Valentine's day. I sent them a little package with some birthday gifts and Valentine's Day stuff, and slipped in a little ultrasound picture. I think they are excited! They knew we had been trying for a while, so I think they knew how much it meant to me.
I have had some REALLY bad days lately, but then I have days like today where I feel sick the whole day, but able to be up and about doing stuff. I have found that with this pregnancy how sick I am really depends on what I eat. I don't remember it being that way with the other two, more that I just felt sick when I didn't eat. I can't eat anything meat or my stomach hurts so bad, or anything too spicy. Basically my diet has been mostly consisting of carbs! They make my stomach feel good! So far, I haven't gained a pound so that is good!
I was feeling like the baby is a girl, but now I'm feeling more boy. I guess time will tell! A LOOOONG time!! But we're doing it- we're waiting. I know we are going to get some attitude for that decision, but I just can't stop thinking about how fun it will be to have the big surprise at the end!





No comments:
Post a Comment