Your kids seem to have such fun personalities!!!! Sorry I didn't get to see you while you were home. We always seems to miss you. We only have one car now so it's hard to get down to SD as much as I would like!!! Hope you are feeling better. Your kids are so cute!!!
OH NO! That stinks, atleast it wasn't a sharpie, or honey, or chewed up gum, just think of how bad it could have been! That's what I would do! :) Hope your feeling better!
6 comments:
Your kids seem to have such fun personalities!!!! Sorry I didn't get to see you while you were home. We always seems to miss you. We only have one car now so it's hard to get down to SD as much as I would like!!! Hope you are feeling better. Your kids are so cute!!!
OH NO! That stinks, atleast it wasn't a sharpie, or honey, or chewed up gum, just think of how bad it could have been! That's what I would do! :) Hope your feeling better!
Partners in crime...was it the waterproof mascara? Ha...
Hope you are feeling better. At least you thought to grab your camera! The last photo of Makenna (I hope I spelled it right) is darling!!
I hope you are feeling better real soon. I tried to call you again this afternoon...you must have been resting.
I love that picture of Kenna! She looks so pretty!
Post a Comment