July 21, 2009

Da Beach

Photobucket

Do I even need to write about how much I love it???

Photobucket
I can't even handle those chubbs

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy: said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. I would say that your kids kind of like going to the beach. It was great to have you guys here. We miss you and love you. I especially loved to see all the sand all over them. Very cute.

Chad and Annie said...

I love all the beach pictures, especially all the ones of Jace in the sand! It looks like you guys had a blast in California. I am so glad you got to go and be with your family!

Stef said...

You need to tell your son to lay off the crack! Your kids are so cute, Kristie! you guys need to hurry and make some more so Briggy will have someone to play with.