Well I didn't want brother feeling left out :), so here is my awesome brother, David, and his amazing wife, Rolene. David is a really cool dude. He always makes everyone laugh, and he loves to tease! I thought the teasing would go away when he grew up, but no... I have loved seeing him become a dad in the last year. I think he was made to be one. He is an awesome Dad and husband. I'm glad he's my bro!Rolene is such an awesome sister-in-law. She likes a lot of things I do which is really fun. It's nice to have another person my age to talk about stuff we really shouldn't be watching or doing because we are too old! I will spare you details. She is always so kind and puts up with all David's teasing really well! I'm so glad she's my new sister! Plus, it was her birthday yesterday, so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROLENE!





3 comments:
What a cute family! (sisters, David and Rolene). They must have some good genes! Hope all is well in NM!
HAHAHA! Thanks! You guys aren't so bad yourselves! :)
I'll show David so he can stop crying about not being included :)! Can't wait to see you guys in 5 days! YAY!
Aaawwe! Thank you sis.
Post a Comment