This is my little sister Jaclyn. You can see more of her here. These are her Senior pictures. I can't believe she is that old! (But then again I am married with 2 kids...) Jaclyn is so cool and fun. I want to steal all her clothes, and her good looks, and her impeccable taste. I'm so sad I have missed out a lot on seeing my younger sisters grow up. I can't believe how cool they turned out without me around! :) I guess while I'm at it I'll show you a pic of my other sister that is still at home, Kara (on the left).
She is starting high school this year! She is super sweet. Whenever we visit, she is so good with my kids- I love it. Makenna is to Kara what Kara was to me, as far as age goes. I bet they will always feel a closeness. I love Kara's laid-back attitude, and I think out of everyone in the world she probably gets me the most (cause I am strange! She's a little strange too... it works.)
Well I can't write about my sisters and not include sister #3 Stacy, who is next in line after me. Stacy is super fun and funny. I love hanging out with her- we always have a good time. I have always admired her generosity and her kind heart.
Jeez I have some cool sisters. I wish we lived closer! Olive juice guys!






2 comments:
I agree, you do have some cool sisters. You would be surprised how much of an influence you are, even though you don't live close by.
Daybib is sad that you don't have a hot pic of him on here...can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment