July 22, 2009

Sea World

Sea World was a BLAST! Makenna loved everything and Jace was obsessed with all the animals! I hadn't been there in a while and was pleasantly surprised to see that they have kid rides now! Of course Makenna loved those! My favorite as always is Shamu. I think as an adult I really appreciate now how amazing those animals are! Makenna got to feed the Sea Lions which was so much fun! They are like a bunch of begging dogs. As Makenna was feeding one, a bird {the one in my collage} grabbed the fish right out of her hand! hahaha funny. LOVE Sea World!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy: said...

So glad that you guys had such a fun day. I love all the pictures.

Stef said...

I bet your kids LOVED it! How fun. Scott looks like he is really enjoying the ride with Kenna

Beck said...

THose pictures are so cute. Looks like a lot of fun. You look BEAUTIFUL in the one of you and your kids on the beach. I cant wait to see the rest of them. Seriously you look AMAZING woman!! I am jealous.