July 22, 2009

C-Bad

While we were down in San Diego, we had a little family reunion at my Aunt's beach house in Carlsbad with my mom's side of the family.
Photobucket
Here we are roasting marshmallows and starburst after a hard day at the beach {not sure why it's blury}
Photobucket
Uh huh
Photobucket
Sistassss
Photobucket
is this not one of the cutest babies you have ever seen??
Photobucket
cousins!!
Photobucket
Here is a little preview of some family pictures we had taken down there. I will def be posting those!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy: said...

VERY cute pictures. I especially love the one of you and the kids at the beach. Very cute. I can't wait to see the rest of the beach pix.

Rolene and David said...

Come back! Holy sick pic of me, can't you like edit that on picasa or something? Put me on Ashley Tisdale's body or something, actually, just put her whole self in it instead...

Stef said...

Can't wait to see the family pictures!