December 1, 2008

I'm a NERD!


So I've been clipping coupons lately just for the fun of it. I've heard how much you can save if you use them wisely when they match up with good sale prices or when they double. So I thought I would try it! Well it's now become a hobby of mine! It's fun to get stuff for so cheap and sometimes even free! So all of the above stuff that I got today was guess how much... 15 dollars!!! woooohooooo! That is why it deserved a picture on my blog!

6 comments:

Jake & Kim said...

Yeah, ha ha ha, you are.

Beck said...

You really are a NERD!! But I guess thats why we love you.

Jenna said...

Very impressive!!

Summer said...

Are you kidding me? Wow, that's less than a dollar an item! You must teach us your ways. :)

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Way to go girl!!!

Chelsey said...

Holy cow!! You need to teach me how. I LOVE getting a good deal!