December 16, 2008

REALLY?!?

I seriously don't know what the world did without digital cameras. My mom asked me to do the simple task of taking a picture of the kids together for their Christmas card. This is how our photoshoot went...












This one will have to do...

10 comments:

Sandy: said...

Thanks for trying, Kristie. It's funny to see them all now, they almost tell a story! You did get that one cute one. Thanks again

Jake & Kim said...

that is hill ARY ous!!!

Beck said...

Sooooooooooo cute!! By the way I love Makenna's hair

The Burgeners said...

My goodness they have gotten so big! Taking photos is difficult enough, I am so grateful that I don't have to go get the pictures developed, while crossing my fingers that I got a good one. Merry Christmas!

Matt said...

Kristie this is really funny! The kids are GOREGOUS. I mean you are Scott are good looking people, but your kids far outshine you!

I cannot wait for you guys to come. I am free pretty much all week long so I hope to see you guys a lot. Just a few more days...

Summer said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing the humorous event. You're kids are so cute and yes, thank heavens for digital cameras!

Theresa said...

They are so cute! Jace looks just like Scoot!

Brad and Lisa said...

You gotta love digital. It makes memories like these so much more fun! The pictures are really cute and so are the kids! Merry Christmas! Maybe we'll see you in San Diego! :o)

Jenna said...

Hahahaha that is too funny. Well I'm excited to meet Jace tonight and see Makenna. See you soon!!!

Jordon said...

Hope you guys had a wonderfully merry Christmas! Best wishes for a fantastic 2009!