December 30, 2008

Christmas in Cali

On Christmas Eve we started out making gingerbread houses- so fun!

We then acted out the nativity. I was so happy that all my family was willing to participate- it made it so much fun for Makenna!

So excited to come down the stairs Christmas morning!



I loved watching her face as she opened each present.

All dressed up in her new dress-ups. Of course she had to put them on right away!

I love Christmas time! I'm so sad it's already over. I love the joy that we feel at this time of year- thoughts of the savior, being with family and friends, and pure happiness on our children's faces. Christmas is SOOOOO much better when you're a mom!
Present Highlights:
Scott- Bowflex weight set/stand
Kristie- Digital SLR camera
Makenna- Princess paraphernalia
Jace- Thomas Train set (ok this is my highlight) He loves the present shown above

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

So what kind of camera did you get? I also got a DSLR--the Nikon D40. LURVE it!!!