So this is sad, but this is Makenna's first real hair cut! The only ever time I cut it was when she was a few months old and it was looking a little too mullet-like...
For some reason these pictures are not showing how bad it really was. You can kind of see from this pic how short it was... in one place it was only about 2 inches in the back!
1 year ago





3 comments:
Oh I love it!! She looks sooooooooooo cute! Your friend did such a good job. Give Kenna a big fat kiss from us.
Her haircut is very cute. How does she like it? Do you think she learned her lesson, or could there be more stylist opportunities in the future?
A Big fat-Your welcome! and indeed a sorry follow up is included, Hahaha....I have an idea where the idea came from....Whoops!
Post a Comment