December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving up at Scott's parent's house along with the Worths, Burns, great-grandma Lee, and Scott's Aunt Fran. Dinner was SOOOO yummy! We had lots and lots to choose from, and I think that's the most I've eaten this whole year!
Stef and I decided to be crazy and do the black Friday thing. I was at Walmart bright and early at 4:40 AM!!! I got some great deals! It was definitely worth the craziness. I think that will be a new tradition.

Makenna and great-grandma riding horses together!

With grandma and grandpa

My newest nieces and nephew. My amazing sis. in law Sherri is hoping to adopt them soon. We already love them so much!

1 comment:

The McGuffin Family said...

I love that picture of Scott's mom and Makenna! I just told my mom that we have to take one of her and Grace. So cute! I really enjoyed talking to you the other day! WE miss you! Have a Merry Christmas!!!