What cute pictures. it was so good to see you guys. Your kids are so cute!!! Jace makes me laugh with his army crawl and McKenna is just so cute and full of energy. I hope you guys had a great Christmas and that we get to see you again soon. Let me know when you are making another trek back to California!!
We sure are missing you guys...the house is very quiet these days. Thanks for making the long drive out here to spend Christmas with us. We had a great time. We love you guys.
4 comments:
What cute pictures. it was so good to see you guys. Your kids are so cute!!! Jace makes me laugh with his army crawl and McKenna is just so cute and full of energy. I hope you guys had a great Christmas and that we get to see you again soon. Let me know when you are making another trek back to California!!
I just love your pictures! It looks like you had a great Christmas with your family. Have a Happy New Years!!!!
We sure are missing you guys...the house is very quiet these days. Thanks for making the long drive out here to spend Christmas with us. We had a great time. We love you guys.
Holy cow!! your camera is sweet! I love all the pictures that you put up!
Post a Comment