December 30, 2008

FRIENDS!!

Some of my friends from high school decided to get together right before Christmas. It was so much fun and I miss them all so much!!

Baby Abigail- quite possibly the most photogenic baby ever

Jace making the moves

Kristie Lee Squared- that's what we called ourselves in high school because my dad called me Kristie Lee Lee Lee when I was little, and their middle names are both Lee, so we were Kristie Lee squared... interesting huh?!!! We decided now we could be Lee cubed.

Oh yes I did

Megan, Jenna, me, Heidi

Shane and Owen



2 comments:

Summer said...

Ha! Good ol' Shane. Oh how I remember the drama. :) Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas vacation in Southern Cali. How could you not? Man I miss it there. Happy New Year!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Oh, man I am so sad I couldn't be there with the gang and that I missed you over Christmas. We decided kind of last minute to visit my in laws for Christmas, since we hadn't seen them in a while. I have really wanted to see you and now it will probably be another century 'til I get the chance!