February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This year for Valentine's, we had already had a few dates in the last couple weeks, so we decided to have a little family Valentine date.  I made a fancy dinner, we all dressed up (even Jace, although he changed back right before this picture!), lit some candles, and had a really nice dinner together!  Makenna was so sweet about using her best manners!  It was really fun!  

For dessert we had some chocolate-covered strawberries!  YUM!!

I am extra romantic and got Scott the sweet trash can he's been wanting- it's automatic!  hahaha

He got me this sweet willow tree statue of a mom rocking a baby... so sweet

Makenna is sooo thoughtful and made everyone the sweetest Valentines.  Here is the one for Jace.  Melt my heart!

I LOVE THIS!  I seriously want to frame it!

Scott wrote me the sweetest e-mail while he was at work, so I'm putting it here for posterity and so you can all see how incredibly sweet my husband is!  (Of course none of this is true!!)

Why I Love Kristie Lee:

1. She is prettier today than the day I met her
2. She is the best cook this side of the Rio Grande
3. She is a great mother to my favorite 3 people on the planet
4. She thinks I am hot stuff
5. She makes me laugh
6. She has unbelievable taste and style
7. She is my best friend
8. She puts up with me
9. She makes me want to be better
10. She is mine for all eternity

XOXO

Scott Lee


This year I made some cute Valentine decorations with some friends...  (not the glittery Be Mine, that is Target!)



I LOOOOVE Valentine's day!  I love my cute little family and especially my awesome husband!  Valentine's day is much more fun when you have some people to love on!  This day is also special because it marks an anniversary of sorts for us because our first real date was on Valentine's day- so it's been 9 years now since we started dating.  Crazy!

3 comments:

Beck said...

Tell Scott he must have my wrong email address because I didnt get a sweet email from him!! What a cutie! He is a keeper! LOVE the decorations and LVOE LOVE LOVE you and your cute fam!!

Sandy: said...

AWWW...such a fun Valentine's day for you guys. I didn't know your hubby was such a sentimental guy!!

Stef said...

What a fun thing to do on Valentines day...make it a family affair. And Cami is a doll in that outfit.