February 21, 2012

5 months!

Yes I just did her 4 month update!  But she really has changed a lot in the last week!
-super smiley all the time
-laughs uncontrollably at things
-says "blah blah blah," "dadada," and "mamama."  The girl is a talker!
-LOVES her exersaucer and really plays with all the toys
-sleeping a little better.  I put her down at 7, she wakes up at 12 and 5... I'll take it!
-I gave her some rice cereal.  She didn't eat much but seemed to like it!







This is how she goes down to sleep.  I wrap her up, stick the paci in, and stick that "lovey" by her face and she's out.  It really is lovely that she goes down so easily

1 comment:

Beck said...

Stop suffocating your baby or I will turn you in!! Haha. I think its so funny how babies love to sleep like that because there is NO way I ever could. But thats how all my babies have slept. She is a cutie!