February 8, 2012

Jace's spiderman partayyy

Jace loooves Spiderman, so naturally he chose a Spiderman party!  I was so excited to give him a party since he still has not had one!

When the boys showed up they were given a cape to wear and spiderman picture to color...

Cami was trying to get into the presents...

The first game was shooting webs (silly string) at the green goblin

 Then each boy took a turn doing their best super hero trick on the trampoline!  It was so fuuuun!




Then we played spiderman spiderman goblin (super original I know!)


Followed by "red rover" (not sure that we came up with a clever name for this one!)


then it was cake time!  We had that cake professionally done... PSYCH!  whatever I don't care... I try...

 I have yet to get a great picture of the group at a birthday party!

With all his awesome gifts- so spoiled!

 I was very proud of my color-coordinated candy- nerdy I know!

It was super fun, and if you counted there were 11 boys!  I'm crazy!  They were actually sooo sweet and well-behaved though!  I'm so glad Jace has such good little friends.

4 comments:

Sandy: said...

Looks like a very fun party. Yay for Jace!!

Beck said...

Look at you ms party planner of the year. looks like an amazing party and I wish we lived closer so our kids could play because Jake would have been in HEAVEN!!! Your amazing!!

Beck said...

Look at you ms party planner of the year. looks like an amazing party and I wish we lived closer so our kids could play because Jake would have been in HEAVEN!!! Your amazing!!

Stef said...

Okay, that web shooting game is awesome. How creative!! What a great party.
Any ideas what to do for Kobe's??