On Jace's birthday, his Aunts Michelle, Christa, and Tammy were still here in the morning so that was really fun for him. After we drove them to the airport, Jace went to joy school. Then we went to chick-fil-a for lunch- yum! When Kenna got home I let Jace open his presents since Scott was out of town for the day. The kids played all afternoon so nicely with his new toys! For dinner we went to McDonald's (Jace's choice) and Stacy and I picked up some Dions! We came home and had cupcakes and skyped grandma. Jace had a great day! A few days later Stacy took him to the mall to spoil him. Here's a funny story for ya... Stacy and her friend Amber wanted to go in the Yankee candle store with Jace. After a few minutes Jace says, "I have to go to the bathroom REALLY bad!!" So Stacy leaves quickly to take him and once they were out of the store, he says "I don't really need to go." The little stinker! He was making an excuse to get out of there! Funny boy.
new fun toys:
toy story legos
spiderman helicopter
spiderman web shooter
book
Spiderman figure
Remote controlled Hummer
We love our little Jace so much. He's such a sweet little guy. Here are some random facts about him:
*he loves to snuggle with mom (love!)
*he often says "that is so great!"
*he LOVES his baby sister and tries to play with her all the time. He especially loves if she laughs at him
*he loves wrestling
*he LOVES friends
(side note- the other day he asks me "I want lot's of friends! mom, how do you make new friends?")
*He is excellent at figuring out how things work
*he is constantly building things around the house. Pretty much every day I find things he has tied together. He likes to tie his toys to things and has figured out how to make knots. If there is a rope around Jace will find it and tie it to something.
*he tells me often "mom you are so cute!"
*he's still my little shopping buddy- I do most of my shopping with him while Kenna is at school and he is always SO well behaved and helps me pick things out.
*He's still a little fashionista- he is very picky about his clothes (all t-shirts and jeans!) and LOVES when I buy him new ones
*He always says "that's cool!"
*He loves to play outside- mostly riding his bike, skateboarding, playing on the tramp, or playing with a ball in some way
*he is very sensitive and gets very upset whenever I'm mad at him. I call him my sensitive tough guy cause that's what he is. He acts tough a lot of the time, but deep down is a sensitive little dude!
*whenever he gets hurt he is so tough about it. If tears start to flow he tries to wipe them away as fast as he can and moves on with life.
nicknames:
Jace face
Jacey
Donavan (middle name)
Donny (Scott hates when I call him that!)
I just don't know what I would do without my Jace. I love his little personality so much- it brings me so much joy every day. I'm so lucky to be his mama!







1 comment:
LOVE that Jace!! Such a cute, sweet boy.
Post a Comment