Our best friends, the Becks, happened to be in California when we went down there so we decided to meet up with them at Disneyland!! Let me just say it was probably the best day of Makenna's existence. The Becks left in the afternoon, but my mom and sister Kara came as soon as school got out and we had a great time with them. Scott and I even got to enjoy a couple rides without kids!

Ok, so get ready to see some of the best smiles you have ever seen from Makenna.... I seriously have never seen her so happy! As many of you know she is way into the whole princess thing these days, so to actually see one in person she was in heaven! 

A picture of a picture! That's my sister in the front. I am third person being blocked by Kara's hand!






5 comments:
Very cute pictures...I'm so glad that you guys were able to take Makenna to Disneyland. What a great day for her. She is our little princess, for sure.
I love your Disneyland pictures. Makenna is so cute in the princess pictures!! Disneyland is one of my favorite places, that is so fun that you guys went!!
What a cool day. Makenna sure looks like she was in heaven. I can't wait until Abigail is old enough to go to Disneyland. And yeah for grandma's to the rescue so you can have alone time!!!
Thanks for meeting up with us we had a blast and it was sooooooo much fun to see you guys. Brinn keeps talking about how she wants to go to Disneyland with kenna again. By the way we got Brinn that exact same hat at disneyland - they seriously have EVERYTHING the same. I LOVE IT!! Love you guys
By the way you should have posted some normal looking pictures of us I look NASTY!
That looks like so much fun! Disneyland is so much fun. I love the pictures of Makenna and the princess!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment