September 2, 2008

5 YEARS!

Photobucket
I have SOOOO much to blog! I figured I would do it one thing at a time... First of all, we have been married for 5 years on August 23! You would think we did something really exciting for our Anniversary, but that was not the case! I found out a couple days before that my grandpa Bob died, so we spent our anniversary driving 13 hours to California! Our anniversary dinner was spent at In-n-out so that was a plus! Yumm yummmm. Well, we did end up going out on
the 25th. We ate out at a nice restaurant and then walked along the beach and finished it off with Golden Spoon! So it was an awesome anniversary after all. I'm not going to get all mushy, but let me just say that I just feel so lucky that I have found a husband that is a perfect match for me. I'm definitely looking forward to forever with him. Love you babe


My favorite local beach

Don't you just love how the tree looks like it's growing out of my head?!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't believe you've been married 5 years!! That is just too crazy!!

Sandy: said...

Five years sure has gone by fast. It seems like we were just planning your wedding. I'm so glad that you and Scott found each other. He is a wonderful husband and father. Congratulations to both of you. We love you...