I took baby Jace to the doctor yesterday for a check-up. He's still a little monster weighing in at 20 lbs, and 28.5 inches! So he's a big kid for his age. We are just in love with our little chubbs. He just got his first tooth about 2 weeks ago, and has been sitting up by himself for about a month now. Any day now he will start crawling, but in the meantime he manages to get himself all over the place by rolling or scooting across the floor. He loves playing with his big sister Kenna, but is not so fond of her trying to pick him up! She still makes him laugh more than anyone else can and it's so fun to see that brother/sister bond. We love our little man!
1 year ago





3 comments:
He does not even look close to 20 pounds. He is such a cuttie-pie!!!
I cannot believe he is already 7 months old. I feel like I just heard that you had him. Well, he is too cute!!!
Wow! Where on earth does his size come from? You are so petite. I keep waiting for Kennedy to slow down (height wise) but so far she hasn't. I'm beginning to think she's going to be a giant! :) You're kids are adorable.
Post a Comment