September 2, 2008

Guess who???

Scott and I decided to stay an extra day in California, and guess who was in our ward at church? We weren't sure it was her at first because she looked a little like this... but I just have to say that since most people were white, she stuck out like a sore thumb anyways!

Gladys Knight!! How cool is that? I felt like leaving on a midnight train to Georgia when I saw her there. har har

we also got to see BFF Megan
Don't y'all love her hair?!


5 comments:

Jenna said...

I do love Megs hair and I'm totally jealous you got to see her!! Your kids are just too cute I love looking at pictures of them!!

Jess & Jessica said...

I love anything Disney!!!!!! Congrats on 5 years of marriage. You guys are a prefect match!!! It looks like you have been having some fun this summer. Have a great week!

Jess & Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Wow, looks like you have had the funnest trip, and I couldn't believe that was Megan! That is the hottest hair ever, huh? I bet you never knew Disneyland could be so fun, huh? Makenna is the perfect age for it and I can only imagine how much fun to bring a little princess around the whole place!

Sandy: said...

Wow, that's kind of a scarey picture of Gladys. I'm sure she wouldn't be crazy about that one.
We sure are missing you guys. Thanks for coming out again. We loved it. Hope to see you again soon. Give our babies hugs and kisses for me. Love you guys...