September 15, 2008

Makenna Mae Lee turns THREE


waking up to her princess bike

We had a fun time going to ABQ Jump with cousin Brody. What kid wouldn't LOVE that?!


We just had cupcakes and opened presents as a family... because the next day we had a birthday party planned for her!
We started out making birthday crowns!
a little pin the tail on the donkey (wish I would have gotten pics of them actually DOING it!)

Yum birthday cake! We had 12 kids there! (yes I'm a little crazy!)


I love how all the kids crowd around her waiting in anticipation as she opens each present!
and a pinata to top it off!

A little duck duck goose action

Almost every present she got was a princess/dress-up type thing. She was in heaven! Here she is after the party putting on all her cute stuff.

We can't believe our little girl is 3! We love our little girly girl. Every day she makes us smile with her bubbly outgoing personality. We feel so blessed to be her parents!








8 comments:

Sandy: said...

She is growing up so fast. Next thing you know, she will be in high school!! (j.k., but really, it's true!) Love all the pictures from the party. What a great birthday.

The McGuffin Family said...

Happy Birthday from Grace and the rest of the McGuffins. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Her party looked awesome! Good job Kristie!!Grace is having a Fancy Nancy party Oct.11th if you want to come!!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Makenna!

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shopkins said...

wow she is just adorable!! Kristie it is still kinda crazy to me that you have two kids!! :) thats so awesome. Hope all is well!! Its great seeing pictures of your children, they are just so cute!! Well take care!!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I can't believe your little girl is 3 either! Where does the time go! She is just as cute as ever. Your posts make me look forward to the next couple of years watching our daughter grow. I hope she likes to play princess as much as Makenna does!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Makenna!! I cannot believe that she is already 3!! The party looks great.