September 2, 2008

First day of [joy] school!

Ahhh, I'm so excited Makenna is doing joy school! I totally did joy school when I was a kid and it was the highlight of my little kid life! She is going to love it!

her amazing piece of artwork- I remember doing one of these myself!

3 comments:

Beck said...

What is Joy School is it the same thing as Pre-school. I sat and debated weither or not to put Brinn in. You need to call me so we can chat!!

Rebecca said...

Ohhh, I get it. Wow- sounds like such a fun trip. I'm sorry about your grandpa- he sounds like he was a great man. Glad you're back!

Kristine said...

Hello There,

I just noticed you posted on my blog possibly ages ago. It is so good to hear from you. I'm so happy I can check in on you from time to time.
Kristine