Wow your house is really comming along! I can't wait tell it is warm enough to run through the sprinklers!! Looks like your having fun! Way to go Scott! YOu are a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited that you guys got your grass in. THat is awesome!! And I am super impressed that Scott did it. What a man!! Tell him we are very proud. Love you lots! Cant wait to see you.
6 comments:
Wow your house is really comming along! I can't wait tell it is warm enough to run through the sprinklers!! Looks like your having fun! Way to go Scott! YOu are a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well what an accomplishment!! It looks great!!! We'll know who to come to now with all our sprinkler needs!!
Makenna looks like she is having the time of her life!! the yard is looking great!
I am so excited that you guys got your grass in. THat is awesome!! And I am super impressed that Scott did it. What a man!! Tell him we are very proud.
Love you lots! Cant wait to see you.
i love makenna's swimsuit!!
Post a Comment