May 29, 2008

Jace's room





I know he's almost 4 months old, but my goal was just to finish it by the time I move him out of our room. So it's really not late at all! Jace has been sleeping so well that I decided to do the switch, and last night was his first time sleeping in his own room. It went really well! I am somewhat happy to get him out of our room so we don't need to be so quiet, but I think it's always hard to separate myself from my kids. For a personal touch in his room, most of the pictures in the frames are from Scott's childhood. That is probably my favorite part of the room.

12 comments:

Thaomee said...

His room looks great! I have to admit that I'm not done decorating Gavin's room and he's already 6 months. =(

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Way to go Kristie! It looks fabulous! Lucy is almost 9 months and I am still working on her room, so you definitely have me beat!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

You have inspired me to keep pushing on and finish!

Sandy: said...

Good job, Kristie. Jace's room looks great. Very masculine!! He's definitely got the sports thing going. What if he ends up being a computer nerd?? (jk) Where did you move the computer to?

Beck said...

Kristie I am VERY impressed. That looks really cute. Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys to come. We will have to party like crazy!! Love ya

lisa said...

I love his room! I think it is so cute that you used Scotts pictures. It is weird to think that are kids will be old enough to play sports!!! Again i love the room and I am happy that he is sleeping so well for you!!!

Andy and Melissa said...

His room is so cute. I think it is funny - us moms want our kids to have nice rooms. At least I was like that with Stella, but Andy was like...you don't really need to have it decorated all nice, she is just a baby...she won't really know. But I insisted.

Jenna said...

You did a fantastic job!! Super cute. Love the sports theme you have going on and that is a great idea to use pics of Scott when he was growing up!! Way to go!!

kara :) said...

i like it kristie!!

Theresa said...

YAY its done and looks great!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

It looks so good, you are way ahead of me girl!

Jess & Jessica said...

Kristie his room looks great!!! It is definitely not too late. I didn't get Addison's done until about 6 months.I love the picture frames and the colors you picked. Congrats on getting your yard grassed. We are doing it also so we might be asking scott some questions.Have a great day!