June 3, 2008

4 months!!

Jace turned 4 months yesterday! Crazy! We took him to his 4 month check-up today and he weighed 18 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long. That's 95% for both! He's very proportional I guess! So he's just very large... He is so cute lately. I enjoy his little giggles and his big smiles. He found his hands about a week ago and loves to grab onto everything now and put it in his mouth. He also likes to be really vocal and can carry a "conversation" for a while. Jace LOVES to be held, and his mommy spoils him all day long by following his wishes. My arms are getting quite toned in the meantime. Sometimes I just have to put him down though and it's sad because he'll cry. What's a mom supposed to do?! I don't want him to think he has to be held 24/7! He's so sweet though and such a joy.
Nicknames- Super Chubb, Mr. Jace, Jace Face, Brother, Jacey

Here are some giggles I caught on camera- enjoy! Sorry about the spitup!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so big!! I can't believe he is already 4 months old. I feel like I just heard that you had him!!

Jess & Jessica said...

Thank you so much for the offer!! We might take you up on it. Jace is so cute. I loved his giggles. He is going to be such a handsome young man.

Thaomee said...

Oh my goodness! He's getting so cute! You know what? Gavin was the same in weight and height during his 4 month check up as well.

The McGuffin Family said...

He is so cute!!! I love the giggles! Peyton just laughed for the first time yesterday! I am trying to get her to do it all the time now. I can't believe he is 4 months that means Peyton will be 3 months soon!!! I can't believe they are only a month apart. Peyton is a shrimp compared to him.She is 11 pounds and 23 inches.

Sandy: said...

What a darling grandson we have!! (and granddaughter also). Can't wait to see you guys in 3 three weeks. He'll be so spoiled after we get through with him, you will be holding him 24/7!! Love you guys.

Sandy: said...

P.S. LOOOOOOOOOVE the video!!!!!
(keep 'em comin......)

Beck said...

Okay so I still dont understand how two really funny looking people can make such cute kids. I mean honestly they are so cute. And that picture of Jace on the grass is amazing. He is soooooo cute!! I am glad I got to see a picture of you to because I forgot what you look like. And yeah your still funny looking!!! Love ya!! Cant wait to see you. We are counting down the days.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

He is so dang cute, I just want to squeeze him!