June 15, 2008

For your viewing pleasure

This is the most Jace has ever laughed and I only caught about half of it! I love how it seems so uncontrollable... Makenna, btw, can get Jace to laugh more than anyone else!

7 comments:

Tim and Clarissa said...

Wow! Makenna sure can make him laugh! They are both so cute!

Clarissa

Sandy: said...

What a sweet boy, and such a happy guy. Makenna is such a good big sister to keep him entertained.

Joneel said...

Oh gosh, that was so cute. He sure is a handsome young man.

Beck said...

That is so dang cute. By the way who is that HOT guy in the background??

Andy and Melissa said...

He is such a cutie. Really adorable. I love how bad he wanted his hands in his mouth.

Jess & Jessica said...

I love how much he is laughing. He really loves his sister. He is such a cuttie!!!!

Jenna said...

That is just so cute!! I hope when he gets older he laughs just like you, Kristie!!!