June 4, 2008

Photo Shoot

This is my favorite of Kenna cause you can see her exploring which she LOVES to do! Very Makenna... (Yes this is the best I could come up with!)
It's pretty self explanatory why I like this picture...


Sorry all the pictures of my kids! I borrowed my SIL's nice camera and have been taking pictures of my kids the last couple days! Today we went to the aquarium and botanical gardens. We had so much fun! It is so beautiful there. I just wish Makenna would pose better! Unfortunately I hardly got any good pictures of her, but I got some cute ones of Jace! Here are some of my favorites...

After taking these pictures I realized the lens had been smudged, so they are a little blurry- but cute!
Here are the pictures from today... some look a little washed out- I'm not a professional!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the photo shoot!! The ones of Jace and Makenna are so sweet. They sure look like they enjoy one anothers company. They are sure going to enjoy looking at these pictures when they get older. Way to take charge with taking a ton of pictures!!!

Theresa said...

The look so good-great photography! We miss you guys and already want to hang out again-what can I say, we are needy!

Sandy: said...

Love, love, love the pictures. (of course, the grandma can't get enough of them!!) Aren't they just the cutest grandkids you ever did see???

Jess & Jessica said...

Kristie you took great pictures!!!! Your kids are so beautiful!!! Do you go to the park day on tuesdays? I think annie and i will start going. have a great weekend!!!!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

The pictures turned out awesome. You totally captured both of their little personalities. I can't believe how fast Jace is growing, before you know it you won't be able to carry him around anymore. You are so tiny, I don't know how you do it all day!

Joneel said...

Kristi, What a little doll that Jace is. You captured some great shots of him. And the both of them for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Maybe you should take up a second career. Makenna looks so much like you...it's like a little Kristie!!

Rolene and David said...

Okay so I just figured out comments, very cool! I love these pics! Makenna looks so old with her long hair. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Summer said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! I hope Kennedy is a sweet older sis like your Makenna. I'm sure she's not all the time, but she seems like such an angel. I love the Prince Charming and true love kisses from previous post! How precious!