Makenna has been begging for dance lessons for months. We finally got her in a class a few weeks ago, and she has absolutely loved it. It's really fun to watch her do something she loves so much! Makenna is hysterical to watch dance; she is so dramatic but very serious about it all (see previous drama post), and she loves to watch herself in the mirror! It is so funny. I will need to record her one of these days...










7 comments:
She is so cute! I love all of the photos.
That is so cool! I love her hair, dang, you're like the Garnier hairstylist on Project Runway! I need video of my niece dancing missy! She is a cutie, hug her, kiss her and tell her to dance like Belle! :)
Very sweet. I'm glad that she is loving it so much. She is such a girly girl. Give her a big kiss from Grandma.
I would LOVE to see her in her dance class. I wish that her and Brinn could do it together. That would be really fun to see. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that you are coming to see us. Im counting down the days. And I have already thought of a million things we could do while you are here. So get excited!! I will you when we get back from California. Dont be to jealous that I will be hanging out on the beach all week. SUCKER!
I meant to say I will call you when I get back. Im retarded!
She will have to perform for us next time. I am loving her hair though. Super cute!!
Love Makenna's hair! Maybe Cambria will let me do it like that someday. Maybe I can do hair like that someday!
Post a Comment