The night before Makenna's birthday I reminded her that when she woke up it would be her birthday... bad idea!! She could not sleep! She even came out and said "I can't sleep mom!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!!!" She was up till about 10:00! (We put her down at 7:30) It was so cute though. So on her birthday morning she got to open her Ariel outfit that she really really wanted and I let her wear it for her party which was "under the sea" theme. We even did her hair "just like Ariel." :)

After I took pictures of Makenna, Jace came over and started saying "cheese!" so I had to take a picture of him too! Did I mention he is obsessed with balloons?

After I took pictures of Makenna, Jace came over and started saying "cheese!" so I had to take a picture of him too! Did I mention he is obsessed with balloons?
So at the party we played musical chairs (to little mermaid music), fishing for magnet fish, crab races, threw water balloons at a shark, and fish fish crab (duck duck goose). 

Then we had cake and ice cream with her Flounder cake.

Then she opened her presents which were so much fun! She looooved them and wanted to play with them as she opened them!

We finished the partay with a little treasure hunt where we found a treasure chest full of all the kids' party favor bags. They LOVED that. It was so much fun and such a fun party. I'm such a sucker for parties that I start out doing something little, and it ends up a whole fiasco. It's so much fun for Makenna though so it makes it worth it!
She also got to go to her cousin Brody's birthday party which was really fun. When she got home, we surprised her with this!

She looks so big on that bike! I can't believe how big she is!

Here she is on her birthday last year on the bike she outgrew!
I love that little girl to pieces. She is seriously my best bud and we have so much fun together. I love her cute, fun personality. I am soooo lucky that I get to be her mom! Happy 4th birthday Ken!

Then she opened her presents which were so much fun! She looooved them and wanted to play with them as she opened them!

We finished the partay with a little treasure hunt where we found a treasure chest full of all the kids' party favor bags. They LOVED that. It was so much fun and such a fun party. I'm such a sucker for parties that I start out doing something little, and it ends up a whole fiasco. It's so much fun for Makenna though so it makes it worth it!
She also got to go to her cousin Brody's birthday party which was really fun. When she got home, we surprised her with this!

She looks so big on that bike! I can't believe how big she is!

Here she is on her birthday last year on the bike she outgrew!
I love that little girl to pieces. She is seriously my best bud and we have so much fun together. I love her cute, fun personality. I am soooo lucky that I get to be her mom! Happy 4th birthday Ken!






7 comments:
What a grown up girl! Looks like a fun party. Wish we could have been there. We love you, Makenna.
Oh my goodness, she is such a big girl! Happy Birthday Kenna!
Such a fun party!
Looks like you know how to throw a serious party!! Wish we could have been there. She looks adorable and so big. That makes me want to get Brinn a new bike now. Her bike is so small for her. But I guess Santa will just have to bring her one. Your kids are so dang cute! Love them to pieces!!
Happy Birthday Kenna!
I can't believe how different she looks in just one year. What a doll!!
Wow I cannot believe that she is already 4!! What a fun birthday party. I'm going to have to get the ideas from you when I start having big shin-digs!!!
Post a Comment