September 1, 2009

Joy school!

Makenna was so excited for her first day of Joy school! Mom is excited too because I have been CRAVING a routine lately! I love routines!

Photobucket

So here it is! The Routine:
6:00 AM wake up/scriptures/clean
7:00 kids wake up/clothed/fed
7:30 running
9:00 Joy school/mommy and Jace time
11:30 Pick up Makenna
12:00 lunch
12:30 Jace nap/quiet time/mom and Makenna time
3:30 Jace up/play time till dad comes home/prepare for dinner
5:00 dad's home/ make dinner
6:00 dinner
6:30 family walk
7:30 kids to bed
8:00 kids are finally in bed/ mom and dad time!
9:30 mom and dad to bed!

Probably won't happen perfectly, but c'est la vie!

3 comments:

Sandy: said...

She looks SO grown up. I can't believe it. I love your schedule. Good luck in sticking to it. It is always nice to have one...I don't seem to ever stick to one that precise.

Beck said...

Yeah for a new routine!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a routine. That is so sad about Jace falling onto a cactus. Poor guy. I wish we could have been on that hike with you guys. I miss you guys so much. Who would have thought huh?? You guys are such losers but I still have to miss you. What the crap?

Stef said...

She is so dang cute! I agree with you...schedules are essential...even if it is a rough schedule...better than no schedule...I hope it works out for you!