
This girl is all about the drama. Sometimes I even call her drama. She is so cute and funny. Today at the grocery store she was telling everyone (in a very loud excited voice) that her birthday was in two weeks and she is three but she's turning four on her birthday and she's going to have a party and she's going to invite her friends. I had to write it like that because when she said it, it was like one long sentence. The funny thing is, her birthday is in 3 weeks, but she insists that it is not in 3 weeks mom, it's in 2 weeks. Everything she wants to do is very dramatic too. She needs to have her friends come over to play. She has to go outside and ride her bike. She has to have a snack right now! Or she just might keel over. At least that's what it seems like. drama. Let me just say I get a lot of laughs out of that little girl and the funny things she says.






5 comments:
Those pictures are so dang cute of her. I LOVE them!! They make me miss that little girl so much. I seriously cant believe that Brinn and Makenna are almost 4. I wish so bad we could celebrate the big day together. Maybe one day huh?? Give her a big kiss from us.
By the way did you make that tutu she is wearing?? It is VERY cute?
I adore these pictures of Makenna. Very darling. And they are SO HER. Full of drama!!
oooh, i need to just brace myself for what lies ahead for me as well. cute tutu. that last pic does look a lot like Scott.
Ha, that is funny! I think they stop with the run-on sentences when they graduate. Ha. Mucho fun!
Post a Comment