
I mentioned in the last post that Jace scoots chairs around the house for a boost... hahaha well here's a great example of that! He pushed this chair all the way out to the garage from the kitchen (they are not close in proximity) so that he could get to the juice boxes! I could not stop laughing when I caught him!





4 comments:
that is really cute and funny. what little kids won't do for a little juice... fancy you with your food storage area. that's in your garage? and i know you probably only paid $5 for all of that!!!:)
What a smart little boy. He looks so skinny with his stomach all sucked in! Looks like your food storage is building up...good for you guys.
What a cute little problem solver. I love how you can see how much he is really determined to get the juice box.
ha, that is funny! Jace!
Post a Comment