Sweet baby Jace Face
You are a big 18 month old now! It doesn't seem that long ago I looked into that cute face of yours for the first time with your beautiful dark eyes and the little cleft in your chin. You have brought so much love and joy to our family. We love your big chubby smile, and your sweet chubby-boy laugh. You have a fascination with life, and we love to watch you explore the world around you. You are cautious yet open to the people around you. You have so much fun with your big sis. I often see you two laughing so hard you are sprawled across the floor! You are my active little boy: running all around, climbing on everything, and throwing anything even remotely ball-shaped as far as you can. You are my little talker these days, and although there are still only a handful of words you use, some days you surprise us by blurting out sentences like "Where did it go?" and "I want some." You amaze us all the time by your smart little mind. You are such a funny little boy too. We giggle to ourselves when we see you move the chair around the house for a little boost, pick all the fruit and veggies from our garden and eat them raw, dump everything out all over the floor, and obsess over carrying around toothpaste and toothbrushes. Best of all, mom loves the time she spends with you at night exploring through books together and rubbing our noses together. You are the little boy I never knew I always wanted.
We love you Jacey!
You are a big 18 month old now! It doesn't seem that long ago I looked into that cute face of yours for the first time with your beautiful dark eyes and the little cleft in your chin. You have brought so much love and joy to our family. We love your big chubby smile, and your sweet chubby-boy laugh. You have a fascination with life, and we love to watch you explore the world around you. You are cautious yet open to the people around you. You have so much fun with your big sis. I often see you two laughing so hard you are sprawled across the floor! You are my active little boy: running all around, climbing on everything, and throwing anything even remotely ball-shaped as far as you can. You are my little talker these days, and although there are still only a handful of words you use, some days you surprise us by blurting out sentences like "Where did it go?" and "I want some." You amaze us all the time by your smart little mind. You are such a funny little boy too. We giggle to ourselves when we see you move the chair around the house for a little boost, pick all the fruit and veggies from our garden and eat them raw, dump everything out all over the floor, and obsess over carrying around toothpaste and toothbrushes. Best of all, mom loves the time she spends with you at night exploring through books together and rubbing our noses together. You are the little boy I never knew I always wanted.
We love you Jacey!






5 comments:
Are you kidding me - he is such a stinkin cutie. He really is adorable. I can see why you just want to squeeze him and love him all day. And thats crazy he is 18 month
He is so handsome!! Happy 18 months Jace! And yes, we do need to get together soon. I'm feeling a GNO in the near future.
What a handsome young man he is...and such a sweet boy. I sure wish you lived closer so we could see you guys more often. Love you lots. Give the kids a big hug and kiss from Grandma.
Kristie- Are you doing better? I hope you're doing okay. P.S. I love the picture collages- you'll have to teach me how to do it if it's not too complicated. :)
Such cute pictures at the beach! Every time we visit down there we always plan on doing some pics at the beach and it NEVER happens. I guess i just dont make it a priority. Looks like you guys had a fun trip!
Post a Comment