November 25, 2008

OH NO!!!

The girl just cut gobs of hair off her head!!! This is what I get for blogging while Makenna is awake... Crap! I guess the next time you see her she will have a shorter hair-do.
Luckily the shorter pieces are in the bangs area... After I told her we would have to cut her hair short, she got all sad... go figure!

You can see a couple pieces are taken off the back. I'm going to miss that hair!! Alright, now I really gotta get back to being a mommy!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

what is it with kids and scissors? it's like they have to cut their own hair as part of initiation into toddler-dom??!!

Beck said...

Are you kidding me!! HOLY CRAP!! I love that hair. What a stinker. She will be a cutie even if you shave her head!!

Tim and Clarissa said...

Just be glad it was her own hair. My niece went on a play date and the other girl had her hair in two pig tails and my niece cut one off for her! Yikes!

Clarissa

Rolene and David said...

Oh no! Well it needs to happen one time, doesn't everyone cut their hair? This one doesn't look major, your pretty lucky! Can't wait to see you in a little bit!

Brad and Lisa said...

Oh it's not so bad - the damage could have been much worse! And now she will just have to sport some bangs.... problem solved! :o)