November 6, 2008

It's statistics time!

I know you all love hearing the stats of my children... :) Well you are going to have to deal because this is not only my blog, but my journal. If I don't write it here I will have no record! So we took Jace to his 9 month check-up and he still weighs 20 lbs, same as at 7 months, so the boy is starting to thin out! He's now 50% for weight. His height is 30 inches which is still at about 95%, and his noggin is up in the 95% too. Well he finally got his second tooth about a week or two ago, so now he's not such a snaggle tooth. He doesn't talk much which is a huge difference from his sister, miss talkative. Once in a while he says baba or dada, but he's content to just keep quiet. Besides that he's just all over the place, getting into everything, and eating anything he can get his hands on. Basically he's the bomb.com

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I think this picture of him is adorable - and, I might be weird - but I actually like knowing the stats on all the kids. I think it helps me know what they really look like, compared to just what you can tell from a picture:)

Sandy: said...

What a happy little boy. He is just so good-natured, and has such a cute smile. It's like his whole face lights up. I, of course LOVE to hear all the stats. Keep 'em coming!

Amanda said...

I'm thinking that Ethan is going to start thinning out soon since he weighs about 20 lbs now and is looking like he's going to start becoming mobile. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part since he's just so heavy to carry in his car seat and I don't want him to gain any more weight until he walks!