Ok, so I've always been cheap ever since I can remember. I never, I mean never, buy anything full price- I just go straight for the sales racks! Having a new house doesn't help. Let me just say there's not a lot of extra money right now! So I've been to garage sales before, but never had much luck. That all changed about 3 weeks ago when I hit up a couple AWESOME garage sales! We're talking cute kids clothes at 50 cents each, an awesome toy I almost bought the other day for $20 I got for $2, and a sweet spring horse for Makenna for $10. It was from this day that I became obsessed. I looked on craigslist for the "good" garage sales and scoured my neighborhood every weekend since trying to find amazing deals! I just can't get over the fact that I can buy something for so little that is worth much more to me! So I think I'm officially.... a cheapo.
Makenna and Brody on my "amazing find!" Was I ever going to buy a horse like this? no... But that's beside the point!!





5 comments:
garage sales and craigslist are the best!!!
garage sales and craigslist are the best!!!
You are not the only garage sell lover around! My family is known as garage sell maniacs. My parents even had a whole page article written about them and there garage selling experiences back home in Utah. Needless to say it was quite embarrassing for me, but I do love me a good sell!
I love that you are "Cheapo". Why pay full price for anything, when you don't have to. You are my idol
Great finds!! I love garage sales! It is totally the season for them too.
Post a Comment