May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

For Mother’s Day we decided last minute to head up to Scott’s parent’s house for a little visit and because Scott had some work he could do while we were there. We had a really great time seeing Scott’s parents and our other family that live up there. I am so blessed to have such great in-laws. Makenna had a blast with all her cousins playing in the dirt, swimming, and not to meantion falling in the water ditch! Good thing I had extra clothes!
Cute cousin Lizzy and Jace. Lizzy just loved to hold him and asked me all day long if she could!
This is my silly mother in law. She put these pink extensions in her hair for school to help raise money for cancer. (She is a high school teacher.) She is so funny!

And here is my mother. Just wanted to tell her happy mother's day and that she is a wonderful mother and friend. Love you!

I don't want to leave Scott out because he was such a sweet husband on mother's day. Thank you for spoiling me- you are the best! He gave me the movie Enchanted- I just love that movie!! (I am a dork) I am so blessed to have such great kids and a great husband.

1 comment:

Sandy: said...

Kristie, You are such a great Mom and a great daughter. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. I'm so glad that you had a nice Mother's Day. Wish we could have been with you. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Love you, MOM