May 17, 2008

First haircut

This is a great before pic!! Look at that hair!!

After- So handsome!


I don't know why it was so hard for me to do this! It definitely needed to be done! His hair also looks a lot lighter now. I know the after pictures look like a ghetto haircut from mom, but I swear in real life it is very proportional and cute! :)

7 comments:

Thaomee said...

Your son is just so cute!!!

Sandy: said...

Great haircut, Kristie. It did really look like it needed it. What a sweet little boy Jace is. HE is looking so much older now.

Jess & Jessica said...

he looks even more handsome with his hair cut. Good job on that!!!

Jenna said...

How cute!!! I hear the first cut is the hardest because you just don't want to cut their first hair!! Great job!!!

Beck said...

Holy Ghetto!! Nice hair cut. Just kidding it looks so good. I cant believe you had to cut his hair already. I wish my kids had hair like your kids. We dont have to get a first hair cut until they are 2. Luck for us - yeah right!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

He looked so handsome in church yesterday with his new "do"! I noticed it right away! I am impressed that you did it by yourself!

Andy and Melissa said...

He is so cute. I can't imagine cutting a baby's hair because they wont sit still for anything. Bravo!