These posts are a little out of order. Last Friday the Worth family came down, so we went to the zoo with them and the Burns. This isn't an unusual occurrence since we go to the zoo a LOT, but what is unusual is we actually took pictures this time! I always enjoy a day at the zoo...
1 year ago





3 comments:
Makenna looks like a movie star!! What a cute picture. Looks like everyone had a great time at the zoo.
I love that picture of her in the glasses! She really does look like a little movie star! She looks like she has a darling little personality!
So cute!! I hope that you arent having as much fun as we did when we would go to the zoo. And thanks for letting us know you were blessing Jayce we couldve come stopped by. YOU SUCK!! Your pictures are so cute. And he is HUGE!!
Post a Comment