For Easter, on Saturday we went to the park for an Easter egg hunt with Scott's family that was visiting! It was so much fun to watch Makenna find the eggs. Well she didn't really have to find them since she went for the easy ones on the ground, but it was really cute watching her go from egg to egg and putting them in her basket. Holidays are so fun through the eyes of your children! Later in the day when all the family had left, I dyed Easter eggs with Makenna which was so fun! On Sunday we had a family Easter egg hunt in our living room and Makenna got a couple of goodies from the Eater bunny. I went to the whole 3 hours of church for the first time since I've had Jace and it was so nice, especially to come back on Easter sunday. I am so thankful for our Savior and the reasons we celebrate this holiday. It was such a great weekend.
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment