This post is dedicated to the fact that my son is rather large. No, like seriously large. He has already grown out of the size 1-2 diapers they sell at Sam's club, and although the size 2's fit lengthwise, I have a hard time fastening them over his big belly, so he has to wear 3's!! He is in 3-6 month clothes now too. I think the moment I realized he is seriously big is when we were at a friend's house the other night that had a baby girl about a week after us and he was about twice her size. I'm not even kidding! He's just as big lengthwise as he is in weight. In fact, he already fills out his carseat really well. He eats every 3 hours, and goes about 6 hours at night too, so it's not like he's eating all the time! I can't wait to see how big this kid gets when he's older! :) He's 7 weeks old people!
1 year ago





5 comments:
Wowsers, he is a big boy....it kind of looks like his hair is going to stay dark?? What a cutey pie!! Give him a big kiss for me.
Cute Cute. I just love looking at all your pictures. I hope you are doing well.
He is absolutly perfect! He is so darn cute!!! Every one tells me how small Addison is so it would be nice to hear that i have a big baby for once. Oh-well. Hope everything is going well for your family!!
Wow...Stella is in size 3 diapers, and she just barely got there, and she is 9 mos. It is good to have a big boy though - he can protect his big sis!
He is soooo cute! I can't wait for Peyton to get chubby! I love Chubby babies.
Post a Comment