Being a mother of two kids has been so great! I love the fun age that Makenna is at, and the sweet baby stage that Jace is at. I have the best of both worlds. Makenna loves being a big sister. She always wants to hold Jace and kiss him (a little too much sometimes!) She always says "When you get bigger you can play with me!" I absolutely love being a mother and I know it is definitely my calling in life. It doesn't get much better than this...
1 year ago





7 comments:
Love, love, love the pictures. Good job, Kristie. What beautiful kids, if I do say so myself. Keep them coming.
Makenna is sooooo photogenic. No kidding. Those bath pictures looked professional like they should be in a magazine.
What color eyes does Jace have? It's hard to tell in the pictures.
Which, by the way, are very cute.
I love these pictures. They are so cute. And thats a cool quilt.
hey, congrats on the new one!! I just found your blog through Jenna's, sooo cute!!
hey you stole my song!!!! ha ha jk i don't care ;)
So, we need to get together sometime so we can meet your new little guy and Nate misses Makenna! :)
Post a Comment