Last weekend, my friend Megan came to visit! We have been friends forever, so it was really fun to have her come and show her what my life is like these days. (Which is really exciting might I add) Makenna absolutely loved playing with Megan, and asked her to play all day long! It was so cute... It was also fun to show off little Jace. We had a great time catching up, and did a little sight seeing in Santa Fe as well. Thanks for the great weekend Megan!!
Here' s a picture of us in high school on the canoe trip that changed our lives... :)





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. The weather looks a lot warmer than when I was there!! Megan is such a great friend.
All I can say is that your better like this Megan better then that Megan!! You look good. Call me stranger!
Love ya
How fun!! I'm super jealous!! I can't get Megan to come visit me!!
Post a Comment